Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blogging is therapy...


in a sense... I'm just letting it ALL out. Good afternoon my not so nonexistent readers. ;) Life is sunny today, I initially thought I would do all these chores around the house and projects I had in, mind and then I decided, Why not just hang out and enjoy this lovely day? I'm not employed and it is Oliver's day off. I had a great in depth conversation with my future mother in law. I've watched my son build a home for ants, I've made an interesting smoothie. I've given love to the doggy who is currently snuggled against my back taking up all my chair and I've given myself time to just unwind. Those dishes may grow mold but I'll do them later. (tee hee).

Pregnancy: A couple embarrassing sore areas that have literally grown another size over night
Skin: Good
Mood: Chill

Food intake:

Breakfast: Juice of 3 oranges, glass of water, and a bar and a half that I found last night at Top Foods. It is Oskri Organics Sesame Bar. (Not raw) It just has 3 organic ingredients: Sesame seeds, date syrup and rice syrup. It had a candy like quality. There is 3 bars in the package and I ate 1 and a half.

Then I had the opportunity to oogle and drool over a FB friend's awesome food intake. Quite delicious looking.

Morning snack: Green smoothie: A packet of Nattos raw enzymes (free sample from Marlene's), banana, flax oil, molasses, and tons and tons of spinach. How I love my spinach. Its kinda scary how much I love spinach. I have visions of a field of spinach and I'm running through it with my hair blowing in the breeze..... lol can we say CHEESY!! (Or spinachy).

Another snack: I had like 2 bites left over from the vegan broccoli slaw.

Lunch: Broccoli, carrot and apple juice.


Here is a great article I found through my many blogs that I am sinfully addicted to. Cheers and hope everyone has had a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment