Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Strawberry heaven....

Woke up this morning brimming over with motivation. Literally jumped out of bed (doggy needed to go out). I thought about doing a SWF (salt water flush) but it didn't sound too appealing. So I drank a couple glasses of water then made carrot/orange juice. Love love love it. Although it does leave a nice orange mustache that I hadn't noticed until I got into the car.

Had a lovely lunch with my son at Marlene's Market and Deli. I had a half sandwich and he chose the salad bar.

Updates:

Skin: Still looking pretty good, felt a bit dry this morning.
Emotions: So-so. Last night was hard on the cravings but I just had black beans mashed up and stuffed into romaine leaves.

Food:

Breakfast: Carrot/orange juice (About 13 carrots and 4 oranges)

Lunch: Half sandwich at Marlene's. Ezekiel bread (uses sprouted grains, no flour), half an avocado, tahini dressing, cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, vegan field roast slices, lettuce
I also had the Green Giant juice: celery, kale, apple, parsley and broccoli


Snack: 2 large organic strawberries. I can't even describe the bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment