Thursday, July 1, 2010

Rain rain go away....




I wish you wouldn't come back some day. Brr... I want the sun out. I have to go to a nurse's appointment in about 15 minutes. Just a quick brush up on yesterday's food intake.

Lunch: Was not a juice. Instead we made a HUGE green salad (Romaine, spinach, avocado, sprouts, mung bean sprouts, green apple and tahini) I also had a couple handfuls of these healthier alternative chips.. I can't remember the brand from Freddies, but had only about 4 ingredients and was whole grain... olive flavored.. It had huge chunks of olives baked right in.

Dinner: A few triscuits, sliced carrots dipped into a green dip I made ( Avocado, vegannaise, himalayan pink salt, firm tofu).

Breakfast this morning: Hemp milk, banana, a cup of soy yogurt (raspberry), raw wheat germ, and loads of spinach and a prenatal vitamin.

Snack after the nurse's appt: Juice from the picture above: Kale (beautiful isn't it?), celery, green apples and carrots

I'm going to try to aim to increase my level of raw.. as you can see I'm still leaning on the crutch of cooked food and I've been vegan here for at least a week. I've turned down cheese a couple of occassions!! (woohoo to me)

No comments:

Post a Comment