Friday, June 11, 2010

Good morning

Good morning to myself. I prevailed last night. Jakey and I were feeling snacky last night. Here's a great snack to make. We cut up a banana and green apple, drizzled the juice of one orange over it and then wrapped them in crisp romaine leaves. It was a fun fruity "burrito." It got rave reviews from the 5 year old. As the night progressed, I started to feel restless and mentally hungry for something warm and gooey. Namely, CHEESE. So My brain protests vigorously that it is nasty nasty stuff but my id on my shoulder kept yelling GO TO TACO BELL, its UBER CHEAP. And you can lay in bed with your man and hog out to t.v. Did I go? Nope. Did I sleep well. Nope, I freaking tossed and turned with weird dreams. But upon waking this morning.. I feel victorious and looking at myself in the mirror reaffirmed my desire for health (and looks).

Skin: Awesome
Mood: Enthusiastic
Weight: Holding at only 4lbs lost

FOOD:
Big glass of water with calcium/magnesium supplement. Free sample from Marlenes. It is Natural Vitality (organic) and delicious

Breakfast: Smoothie: Banana, mango, spinach and raw cacao powder from my free win from Sunfood. Beautiful smoothie. Tastes kinda minty.

Took Oliver to work then decided to try the SWF. Salt Water Flush. I'm just gonna say one word about it, WOW. That took some time out of my day but I felt fabulous after and I even got in a 30 minute workout.

Lunch: I wasn't really hungry but felt I should eat something after sweating like that and considering I have quite a drive in a bit to pick up the kids. So I had one avocado chopped up and stuffed into romaine leaves. I seem to be obsessed with romaine leaves. They tasted so sweet today I thought there was something wrong with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment