Saturday, June 19, 2010

Despite the rain.....

that is drenching outside, I feel sunny. Last night was hard around 9pmish with cravings. So I snuggled with Hanna and watched a movie and then ended up falling asleep around 11pmish. I just felt exhausted physically and mentally. Then woke up at 8ish this morning rearing to go!!!!! I've lost those 2 lbs that plagued me from the last couple icky days. I have just started a morning salt water flush. Then my goal is to get in 60 minutes of cardio. I need to sweat. Then I have several organization projects around the house, cleaning, entertaining and feeding the kids. Then Oliver's parents Lisa and Terril are coming over. We are all SUPER excited.

While my dinner is not raw or completely vegan, it will be healthy and hopefully they will like it. I'm making my vegan baby red potato salad, Gardenburger brand Veggie burgers, whole grain buns, regular "hamburger" add ons (tomato, onion, vegannaise, mustard) and cut watermelon for dessert.


Mood: Upbeat and positive
Skin: Brighter, softer, still a couple blemishes but overall looks better

Rest of food intake from last night:
Dinner: Organic kale with some garlic roasted hummus (not raw) and Kaia sprouted sunflower seeds (garlic flavor)

After dinner snack: 1 whole boiled artichoke


TODAY:

Breakfast: 1 organic avocado smooshed with a tad of vegannaise, sprinkled with toasted nori and celery sticks

2nd breakast: Green smoothie: banana, spinach, frozen cranberries, and a tsp of black-strap
molasses

Did 2 works outs (30 mins cardio, 30 mins yoga)

Lunch: Diced banana drizzled with organic orange juice and stuffed into romaine leaves. 2 more orange slices

snack: leftover roasted garlic hummus (not raw), Just ate it with a spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment