Thursday, June 24, 2010

Up bright and early....

Up at 7:30am in fact. A little unusual for me but hey I feel pretty good. Sun is out so that is a lovely bonus and Jakey got up 5 mins after me. To recap yesterdays food intake.... I did have 1 quart of juice (green apple, celery, romaine and carrot) and then for dinner I made unpolished whole grain brown rice with northern beans. I added a dash of vegannaise for a creamy treat. Then....... I don't know what came over me...we ordered Papa John's. I wanted thin crust to cut back on empty carbs but Oliver wanted regular and I always get thin crust. So we settled on an olive, onion and pineapple pizza. I ate 2 pieces mostly picking at the toppings. I felt overly full and gross afterwards but not going to beat myself up over it.

I think I still feel that its unreal that I'm having a baby again. Not to mention I've been having a terrible bloat the last week or so and my stomach is pooching like I'm 4 months along. This is embarrassing. As much as every pregnant woman wants a tummy to prove it, I know I am wayyyy too early to show and could do without it. *Sigh*


Right now I'm sipping on lemon water then I will have a lovely juice for breakfast. Yesterday we took two walks and today I'm planning on doing light cardio and yoga.

Skin: Pretty good, a few blemishes but not overly noticeable
Mood: Happy

FOOD INTAKE:

Breakfast: Over a quart of celery, carrot and apple juice ( So damn good)

Lunch: Sandwich: Ezekiel bread, tahini, a little vegannaise, sprouts, lettuce, cucumbers, pickles, olives, carrots, tomatoes and the vegan field roast

Also their Green Giant juice: Kale, celery, apple, parsley

Snack before dinner: Green smoothie: 2cups: 1 banana, loads of spinach, frozen mango, flax oil and blackstrap molasses. However my stomach is still grumbling for food.

Dinner: Will be unpolished brown rice, broccoli and beans.

Some worries I've been having are:

1) Being unemployed and pregnant

2.) Having no insurance and the uproar this will cause because if I apply for state aid my ex will be penalized as our divorce is not final

3)Birth- I'm quite traumatized from Jacob's

4.) Being unemployed

5.) My weight. Now I've been struggling for over a year to reach my weight that I was when I first met Oliver. Its been up and down. I'm currently at 128 which I KNOW a doctor will tell me is high for my height. My stomach is already protruding YIKES! I'm not sure if I'm having serious water retention/bloat and it will subside... I'm only a month or so along. I did not physically show with Jake until I was 4 months along. *Sigh*

I've accomplished 40 minutes of gentle yoga and I'm about to go take a walk with the dog before making dinner. Hmmmm... I feel oddly worried and calm at the same time. Very very strange...

No comments:

Post a Comment