Friday, June 4, 2010

Minus 4 lbs..

Woke up this morning profoundly grateful I didn't order a pizza. It was a minor craving that pales in comparison to how I feel this morning. I feel well.. pretty. LOL. I have a super busy day today, getting the kids and Jakey is graduating from preschool. I need my energy. The rain is back which stinks. Weighed myself and I'm def down 4 lbs. My legs are definitely feeling strong from workout, I find walking is more enjoyable, like I'm grounding myself. I know that sounds weird, but I feel it. It is very eye opening the role of food on our health and emotions and how a craving can disregard what education you have. Like last night, I'm a little disappointed with adding a touch of Parmesan cheese since I'm trying to remain vegan right now. I know the evils of dairy YET in my emotional state of craving I HAD TO HAVE IT! But oh well, I'm moving on..


Breakfast: The juice of two oranges and two honey tangerines. Refreshing and zippy.

1 comment: