Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Weekend come and gone...

It was a very busy weekend, keeping up with the kids. While I ate fairly well, it was not what I had aimed for. I kept up with at least one fresh juice a day and smoothies. I made spaghetti Saturday night for the kids (whole wheat) and had a pretty small serving but I did add Parmesan cheese. Darn that wicked cheese. I'm completely in love with just barely sauteed bok choy. As we come to the end of our groceries, not much left after the weekend, options are getting slimmer. However I did create something absolutely fabulous. I've been continuing on with the working out, kudos to me. I wanted a raw meal that was BIG. So I grabbed whatever veggies were left over and put them together. I recommend trying this. Finely chop celery, rip up some romaine leaves, add a handful of sprouts and coat with a tablespoon of vegannaise. ASTOUNDING and satifying. I also added a few shakes of dried seaweed to flavor (not raw I know).

You know that feeling you get when you get home from grocery shopping and you see your bounty in the fridge and on the counter? I get this lovely sense of health. But I have to say I hate watching it dwindle. LOL. Especially when you have to wait to buy more.

Todays bounty:

Breakfast: Juice of 6 carrots and 2 oranges
Chewed on one celery 20 mins later. Worked out.

Snack: My celery mixture. I think I could eat a couple pounds of that.


More stuff: Woke up pretty energized, skin is still clear and even though the scale is not showing a decrease I feel slimmer. WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment