Friday, June 25, 2010

The curse of the neighbors....

My neighbors to the right of us.. love meat. They so love their meat. They are always frying something that has been slaughtered. Now once upon a time, I would have loved that smell. But really all it takes is a few weeks of consciously choosing to live a compassionate lifestyle free of animal flesh and that smell quickly turns rancid. And now... with my super honed in sense of smell that's due to my sesame seed bundle of joy, its extra gross smelling. I can not IMAGINE ever eating meat. I am more dedicated and have found it the easiest choice I have made regarding my health and my family's health. Both Oliver and mostly Jake choose to remain meat free. Gosh it stinks in my house because I love to have my windows open for fresh air.. but all I'm getting is "meat air!"

Ok enough of my ranting for this morning. On to my newly pregnant changes taking place. Overall I feel GREAT! I notice I am getting fatigued more often. I took a 20 minute walk yesterday with the dog and I was kinda worn out after that and had to rest. No morning sickness (knock on wood), my skin is still looking good, stomach is still bloated. I was a little crampy yesterday but nothing that worried me. The one nasty side effect is my breasts are super duper sore, I mean REALLY sore. Downright shooting pains and I don't want anything touching them, bra included.

I'm going to hang out with my family today and I'm really looking forward to that. So I'm off to make a juice which I am actually desperately craving.... mmmm juice!!! How I love thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment