Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eating healthy just isn't about moi anymore....

Yup. I'm preggers. And health has a new meaning to me. I'm still in a shocked state not that it was a huge shock. Suffice it to say, I now am only wanting to put the best things in my body. I'm guessing I'm only 4 weeks along, I haven't been to the doctor yet and I HAVE NO INSURANCE yet. So that is a big stressor. The last couple days have been an indulgement due to Oliver having his days off, OF COURSE. LOL. We went bowling Monday night on behalf of his work sponsoring a party. They served pizza and tons of baked sugary confections of which we did not partake of. However we were craving noodles before going and stopped at Panda Express. I had noodles, steamed veggies and SHRIMP. Uggh. We both felt icky after eating it. THEN..... they were serving beer at this party and let me tell you I've always hated beer. I have tried a sip here or there but blech it smelled like urine to me. BUT... I don't know what it was Monday night, I actually drank a few beers as it tasted different to me, it was the oddest thing. Perhaps my poppy seed size visitor in my womb had something to do with changing my taste buds.

I found out last night around 7pm and now its 9am. Todays agenda is GREENS GREENS GREENS and water water water.


FOOD INTAKE:

Breakfast: I was actually pretty hungry. I sauteed shallot in extra virgin olive oil, and added cut up tofu and golden delicious apple then topped with Kaia's sprouted sunflower seeds (sweet curry flavor)

Lots of water

Snack: Fresh orange juice (about 3 oranges)

Lunch: We took a walk to our favorite family pho place and I had a medium veggie pho but didn't touch the rice noodles. It just wasn't appealing. But I drank my broth down (mmmm fresh basil and sprouts) and ate the heck out of the tofu and had 1 coconut water. They even add a few pieces of flesh to the drink. Delish.

Snack: 1 organic cantaloupe. Which tasted like cotton candy to me. Hmm weird

More water..

Dinner will be: green juice and if still hungry a green smoothie and more water

No comments:

Post a Comment