Monday, June 14, 2010

Backward steps and forward..again..

This weekend started out with the best of intentions that quickly fell to the wayside. It started Saturday night. It was Mom's birthday party which included going to a bar and a dance club (Great American, I used to work there). I think I had 3 different types of alcohol, (thanks DAD) LOL. Besides the dietary snafu's it was a sheer blast. Oliver and I really haven't gotten out like that in well.... forever. He even got up on the dance floor with me. Big brownie points ( I mean kale points) for him. We ordered fried mozzarella and I think I ate them all by myself or may have tried to bite a hand that tried to take one.

I was an insatiable calorie cheese monster. On the way I made Oliver stop at Taco bell and proceeded to binge on 3 cheese roll ups, a side order of rice AND a caramel apple empanada. Uggh.. ugghh uggggh.

Sunday was not even better. But it is a new day....

No comments:

Post a Comment