Thursday, June 10, 2010

Juicy juicy juicy...

Things have been going pretty good, as I type this I am sipping on a kale, celery, romaine and green apple juice. Feeling okay, not particularly motivated to work out today. However my parents have decided to take all the kids to the Wolf Lodge so I must be in bathing suit shape in less than a month. Eeks. It was pretty hard today when fixing Jake some black beans not to indulge as well but since I haven't had a completely 100 percent raw day I am aiming for that. Last night we indulged in some vodka and in my blissfully dumb state I ordered pizza. UGGHHH! This could account for the not wanting to work out today as I kinda feel icky. I am actually really interested in trying the Master Cleanse, for a couple reasons. 1) I do feel like I need more of a detox 2) I do have some weight to lose and 3.) It should really cut down on the food bill for a while. LOL

So far today's food intake

Breakfast: 1 organic cantaloupe. Positively the best thing ever, it was green and so damn good. I'm never buying a regular cantaloupe again.

Snack: 1 avocado

Lunch: Smoothie ( Banana, mango, cranberries, and some living green powder)

Snack: 1 small piece of raw cacao butter from Sunfood.

Early dinner: This green juice: kale, green apple, romaine and celery

Dinner: Oliver came home from work on dinner break craving veggie pho . So we had veggie pho. Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment