Monday, February 1, 2010

MSW and juice

Woke up this morning and felt driven about schooling. Found out the online school I was looking at is accredited after all by the important powers that be. Half-way through the unemployment schooling paperwork and I feel really good about it. I want to start this fall. I NEED to start this fall. Its a 2 year degree and a lovely pay bump according to all the job searches I have done. There is no room for negativity on this, like Nike I'll just "do it."

Had a huge smoothie this morning: frozen strawberries, raspberries, banana, spinach, low carb shake, raw cacao and water. Then had a juice mid morning: Kale, cucumber, and carrot. Followed by a veggie burger because I made them for the kids. Tomorrow I'd like to add some exercise if my nose/head will allow, its kind of throbbing right now but at least my attitude is better than yesterday.

I'm thinking I may post my body weight and do pictures and then I can track progress but not sure yet.. I know being in a relationship tends to add some poundage to a woman but I can't fit into ANY of my pre-relationship clothing. What a downer I tell you.
Later I shall post a picture of the wicked burn I received while cooking the kids evil cooked food.....

No comments:

Post a Comment