Friday, February 5, 2010

Putting words into action...

I've been whining about it and this morning I actually got up and did something about it. I'm still mulling over a lot of things about life and health.. and where my passions lie and the best path to follow them. BUT....


This morning I actually got up, threw on some sneakers, grabbed the ipod and made myself EXERCISE! The air was crisp and it kind of made my cough worse but I managed 25 mins of a brisk walk around my neighborhood. I'm hating all the cooked food we bought yesterday at grocery outlet and I have this powerful urge to chuck it all out (well donate it) and bring in the veggies but budget does not permit this. We'll have to wait til next grocery shopping spree. I've managed to consume a cup of chia seeds in water, some spirulina and a green smoothie. (almond milk-not raw, raspberries, peaches, spinach, flax oil, and raw cacao).

Isn't it funny, the more unhealthy you get and depressed the less you drink water and take vitamins!! The most basic healthy things you can do for yourself get tossed to the wayside. So my goal today is to up the water intake since that ALWAYS has a great affect and continue with the vitamins. (Heck, I've invested so much time and money into finding the ones that I like and believe in).

TTFN. More exciting news in the misadventures of aspiring raw foodists to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment