Thursday, February 4, 2010

inklings of excitement..

tiny tendrils of motivation and a whirl of thoughts storming through my mind.. i came across this motivational blogger/entrepreneur website through an ex coworker's brother's article on his blog. This site led me to this individual who touted creating your life without conforming to society's 9-5 model. Then I read that he also aspires to raw food-ism and I about jumped off the bed in happiness. I've been re-reading/researching raw food family sites and I just crave change. I crave throwing out all the cooked food in the house and exploring raw food on our budget.. we've let that hinder our health. "We can't afford that!" But really Oliver hit it home for me tonight. We had gone to grocery outlet for groceries and because it was SUPER cheap, he made onion rings and bbq wings for his dinner. Guess how he feels now?? LOL

I have David Wolfe on in the background, everything he says and the more I read, it just resonates with what I want and feel is right.

I'm thinking.. and its cloudy but .. there is possibility here.

No comments:

Post a Comment