Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Intense Cravings!

Ok so its late night, usually my munchie time. I'm still feeling pretty low, the fever is still off/on. I am not physically hungry, but thoughts of fried, cheesy yummy-ness pervade my brain. I have found that reading other blogs and websites on other's journey into raw vegan is helpful. Oliver is a bit grouchy but doing spectacular!

Wow it is pretty hard, thinking of hot delicious fatty melt in my mouth food but realistically I know that I will lousy afterwards and well emotionally wrecked as this is a challenge I want to conquor. Some plus's I've noticed about this lifestyle:

- LESS garbage, we're buying products with minimal packaging. I'm looking forward to going to the Farmer's Market on Saturday.

-More abundant energy (sadly to say I can't put to use as I am battling this illness)

-Feeling great and empowered and in control of my health

Oh and I am interested in attending

No comments:

Post a Comment