Monday, July 20, 2009

Day 14: Limbo

I started this health movement, all fired up about life, so ready and motivated. Then personal things came up and its hard not to revert back to crap. But then I realized I really don't want to go back to eating cooked food, I'll make allowances. For instance, my happy cooked food list includes: crab legs and popcorn.

Jacob pulled his sleeve up and said "Look at my muscles mom!!" as he munched on spinach. Beautiful.

I made the most vibrant juice today: Bok choy, wheatgrass, carrots, celery, cucumber, green apple and a few strawberries to sweeten the deal.

Breakfast smoothie: Frozen bananas, coconut milk, cherries, spinach, aloe vera juice and flax oil.

I'm really thinking about juice feasting to help my body rid itself of nasties but it is not a good time, there is too much in the air such as trying to find other work and moving and and and and...

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment