Tuesday, July 20, 2010

cherry madness....

Came back from Wenatchee with over 23 lbs of cherries and morning sickness. It was a sheer blast there, the heat was INCREDIBLE! I am actually tan now.

It has been a difficult week and half since coming home. Yesterday I was completely down with nausea. Out of commission and couldn't take the kids home. Oliver has a damn tooth infection and couldn't take them back either. So poor kids had to suffer through two very cranky adults.

On to my eating habits, they have been erratic. I'm finding I'm either not hungry and nauseous or ravenous and then nauseous. And I'm trying to force myself to eat at regular intervals but it is just not working out. I have backstepped into consuming some cheese. We ordered pizza the other night, thin crust with pineapple and olive. You know its really not as tasty as my brain remembers it.

I am trying to keep lots of juice in me, I am still consuming over a quart of fresh juice a day. Smoothie have lost their appeal but I am making myself drink one this morning. (Left over fruit salad, more banana, flax seeds, frozen cherries, and spinach)

And I'm disappointed in myself for having totally neglected any type of physical workout. But honestly I am just so worn out.. for having done nothing! LOL I slept 9 hours last night and I think I could go back to bed.. blah..

I know this will pass, and I'll have rebound energy and no more icky sickness. I'll just keep trying my best.

And my fingers are still purple from pitting cherries.

No comments:

Post a Comment