Thursday, July 8, 2010

The weather is phenomenal....

It is actually summer here in the PNW. It gives me the opportunity to wear my cute sun dresses. Tee hee. I was chatting with someone I met on here and they asked how I was going to deal with raising a High raw-vegan baby in today's society.. *sigh*.

I had a huge grapefruit for breakfast and some of Oliver's green smoothie. (Coconut milk, spinach, frozen cranberries, flax seeds) and then another heavenly plum. I had to run to the store today to get more plums. I think I am going to turn into a plum. I am wearing a plum colored sundress today.

Then I had some kombucha tea peach flavored. I was worried about the caffeine as I usually don't have any and I researched a little bit and saw some people for and some people against Kombucha during pregnancy. I really enjoyed the refreshing beverage and I feel good. So I probably won't have anymore to be on the safe side.

I am going to be computer free this weekend. I am leaving in the morning to pick up Hanna and Ollie from Shoreline then zooming on over to Wenatchee for the weekend to visit Oliver's parents. Boohoo, Oliver can't go due to work. And I really don't like to drive on long car trips but .... oh well. I am going unplugged. Except for my cell phone of course. Going to enjoy that hot weather and I do believe we are going Cherry picking.


Happy Trails everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment