Friday, July 23, 2010

Dreams of gold....

Yeehaw. I had a dream I was panning for gold (we're actually going to pan for rubies in Virginia City, MO) and I found a HUGE golden bar and I could feel myself swimming across a cold shallow stream to get it... it was gravelly and I saw myself getting closer and closer.... And THEN.. my father got a hold of it and cut it in half like a piece of tofu and gave half of it to another family member and then he kept a piece. And I ran around like a crazy lady throwing a tantrum.

Leaving in less than an hour and I still have to feed the kids, bathe Jake, grab myself a shower and make sure I have everything packed because invariably, I have forgotten something. But I have managed to feed myself, feed my FB addiction and sit here staring at Spongebob being hypnotized into stupidity and sloth.

Ok, off I go. I'm going to miss my man so damn much. This will be the longest we have gone in over 2 and half years without seeing each other.. 4 whole days. WOWSers. And I'll be gone from my doggy... I hope she doesn't tear up the house when Oliver is at work.. eeeeksss...

No comments:

Post a Comment