Thursday, January 20, 2011

Addicted to the Shield

I've been on a shield binge.. On season 5 now, very good show. Good drama. :) So I'm going to try to blog my food intake once again for the hundredth time. I have good intentions, really I do. I lack backbone. I'm good for the sprint but poop out for the long haul. I'm still searching for that something that will help me keep on keeping on. So without further ado, here's my run down so far today. I'm having to walk Jake to school now as I'm too huge to drive so I'm getting about a mile a day exercise. Woohoo me.

-Big glass of water
-Spoonful of raw honey
-Half a pint of blueberries
-Banana and more water


PLANNED for rest of day:

- Green juice (kale, cucumber, celery, lemon and apple)
-Broccoli slaw made with vegannaise
-oranges for snacks
-Dinner is looking like stir fried veggies with brown rice and beans

No comments:

Post a Comment