Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snowy weather...

Baby Connor is now kicking me back when I poke my stomach. Great fun. Love love love my belly, may not like the rest of the weight gain (which I've already gained almost as much as I did with Jake by 9months). Knock on wood, no new stretch marks on the belly, only the old white shiny ones. I've been consistent about oiling up my belly with all sorts of goodies (coconut oil, jojoba oil and Burt's Bee's Mama belly stuff). It snowed yesterday, school is closed. Roads look icy. Eeks. I need to get out today.
My eating has been somewhat fair. Continue to have green juices, didn't have any meat yesterday. I did have some cheese though. Damn that opiate affect. Had lots of fruit though. I'm eating through a Costco size bag of Clementines on my own it seems. Yum. Love that Costco now sells Larabar. I have to be in a really detoxed state to enjoy them though. I had the apple pie one for breakfast and it didn't taste that appealing but I do like the ingredients.
I've been psyching myself out by reading raw/vegan blogs, its a great motivator. However Thanksgiving is just around the corner. From re-reading my own blog I notice the summer time seems to be a much easier season to try going raw and finding some measure of success. The desire is still there to reach that, I guess I'm just taking my time. I seem to be lacking impulse control. "ooo that looks yummy, get in my belly." But I really want my family to be healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment