Friday, November 12, 2010

Its a sublime type of morning...

Got up early to take Shanelle to school (7am is way too blasted early), came back. Got Jake ready for school. We had a slice of GF Energe brown rice loaf. Not too bad, had to put a tbsp of peanut butter on it though to mask the weird texture of it. Jake ate it all. Had a fresh tangerine and some water. Then had a cup of So delicious coconut milk. My absolute FAV!!! Took him to school, listened to sublime on the way back with the sun shining contemplating my beautiful green juice of the day. If one thing has stuck with me these almost 2 years of vegan/vegetarianism/rawness, it has been juices. Oh yes, I feel positively cranky if I miss a day of having one. And kombucha but thats another story.

Sublime Green Juice:
1/2 head Kale
2 cucumbers
2 green apples
1 bosc pear
Juice of 2 meyer lemons

Fantastic!!!

I'm going to have whole wheat spaghetti that I made for dinner last night for lunch. Its a butternut squash sauce. And then possibly a green smoothie and an artichoke plus fruit for dinner/snacks the rest of the night.
Still working on vegetarianism, had a few bites the last 2 days. So today will be meat free.

Here I gooooo again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment