Sunday, November 14, 2010

And the beat goes on....

Here I am, it's noon. I've already been to the grocery store to take Gram to find some Gluten Free goodies. I made a delicious smoothie this morning and now I'm sipping on a GT Dave's Kombucha. Bliss in a bottle. I also had some fresh squeezed tangerine juice, yum yum. Still working on the meat free thing, its not like I even like the meat when I eat it. Its weird. Last night mom made a chicken and rice casserole. I had some.

My dad wanted to take Jake to IHOP so I had him eat some spinach and drink tangerine juice before going. He really does love his spinach. Its awesome to see. I alternate giving him spinach and a lil baggie of carrots in his lunch.

Smoothie:
Fresh banana
Frozen mixed berries
Chia Seeds
Spinach
Coconut milk
Fresh squeezed tangerine juice

No comments:

Post a Comment