Saturday, May 15, 2010

Summer is motivating....

Alright posting my caloric intake to help me stay on track.

My goal is not to do 100% raw but as healthy as possible until I can comfortably transition into that



Breakfast: Green Apple, water ok and 2 bites of Hanna's pancakes smothered with peanut butter (all natural pb)

Lunch: 2 slices olive/tomato cheese pizza (was helping the parents move) half a can of pepsi which is disgusting!!!

Dinner: Spinach salad, red bell pepper, roma tomato, cilantro, kale, parsley, celery, himalayan salt (pinch), a dash of tahini, and a smooshed avocado and lots more water because I feel dehydrated.

Snack: orange, one big celery with natural pb

2nd dinner LOL: 2 cut up and roasted red potatoes in olive oil with vidalia onion and red bell pepper mmmmmmm mmmm yum

No comments:

Post a Comment